Eglise Saint Quentin d'Aiglemont
Open from 8 a.m. to 17 p.m.
3D relief stained glass windows depicting John Paul II are visible at the bottom, on the right side, and were created by Pascal Gerôme.
The Aubry Brothers' pulpit is part of the furniture. Part of the latter comes from the old church which was destroyed in 1836: it includes in particular the funerary slab of Gilbert Gossart dating from 1622, the high altar designed by Jean-Baptiste Robillon in 1745, as well as the secondary altars with their paintings made by Tonnelier in 1826 and 1827.
When the current building was built in 1838, new furniture elements were added, such as the statues and the pulpit of the Aubry Brothers, as well as the paintings, benches and the tribune. This furnishing campaign continued until the end of the century with the addition of the sacristy furniture in 1878, stained glass windows in the 1880s and the reliquary of Saint Quentin in 1898.
In the 20th century, the stained glass windows damaged during the First World War were replaced by those made by Jacques Simon and A. Ruchon.











